Brand: Sawyer Products
- Easily create gravity-based water filtering system with 0. 1 micron absolute dual-threaded Sawyer MINI water filter and 1-gallon reservoir
- High-performance 0. 1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Dual-threaded MINI allows you to screw the push/pull cap onto the filter for easy on/off functionality; lightweight wide-mouth bladder for fast, easy filling; convenient carry handle
- Versatile water filter system is great for use as a camping water filter, backcountry treks, emergency prepping, and disaster kits
- Includes MINI Water Filter, 1-gallon bladder, cleaning plunger, cleaning coupling, and gravity hose with adapters; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
Details: A lightweight, robust solution for filtering large quantities of water, Sawyer’s 1-Gallon Gravity System with dual-threaded Mini filter is ideal for backpacking, backcountry camping, and emergency preparedness. With threads on both sides, you can screw the push pull cap onto the Mini for easy on/off functionality while filtering into the included 1-gallon water reservoir.Sawyer’s lightest and most versatile personal water filtration system, the Mini weighs just 2 ounces, fits in the palm of your hand, and is rated to 0.1 micron absolute filtration — removing 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli, and removing 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium).Weighing just 4.5 ounces, the 1-gallon bladder features a wide mouth cap that allows for fast and easy filling and a convenient carry handle. To set up a gravity-based filtering system, first fill the reservoir with water from any source — a lake, stream, faucet, etc. — and then hang the bag with the Mini connected below it (via the included hose) to let gravity do its work. Water will flow through the Mini to produce fresh, clean water for drinking and cooking.Rated to filter up to 100,000 gallons, the Mini’s filtering membranes are sturdy enough to withstand backwashing using the included syringe, restoring up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate.This package includes a dual-threaded Mini water filter, 1-gallon bladder, cleaning plunger, and gravity hose with adapters. It also comes with Sawyer’s Cleaning Coupling accessory, which enables you to effectively backwash and clean the Mini filter using a standard plastic water or soda bottle.Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries — everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.